While we were sleeping

Sunday, November 27, 2005

back

Hey sorry am kind of away this period …..so here some of my fights with my key board coming next………..
As to some one……….ALL I CAN TELL YOU…….GOOD LUCK
(don’t cry coz it reached in to an end smile coz it happened)with my best regards.
As to dodo thx for taggn me…..
I’ll do that as soon as I can……….
Iyad….good luck in your job
Bhaa………..just say hi to tartus al3zemeh.
3lla if read this….i just wanna say am really a bad PERSONAL that’s it .
but let me say Rock on Mute(in general)-Nucleardown(the drummer)
one last thing am not gonna talk about politick COZ ITS SO FUNNY now adays…….

yalla gotta go

2 Comments:

  • thank you buddy,,,
    both of us needs good luck in our jobs ;)

    By Blogger GraY FoX, at 2:59 PM  

  • walla ya man thx innak etzakkaret hada min tartous el3azemeh , any way inchallah betle2y elshoghol elly 3am tfattesh 3anno , ma 7ada bye2dar y3eesh besoholeh .
    kel we7ed lezem yerkod kermel y3eesh , laheek etrook argeltak w ballesh tfattesh 3an shoghol anfa3lak

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home